Thank you Douglas mortuary, everything you did for us was beautiful i dont know his name whoever helped maybe Miguelangel he was in charge for my sister which is a tough time for our family and he was so kind and patient, her son who has autism was there and he treated him with such patient I’ve ever seen he was very understanding and calm. We’ve gotten these services 5 years ago for my brother but never received as much kindness from others like him. Thank you Douglass mortuary. Definitely the best mortuary ever.
Arrange BurialTo begin burial arrangements follow the 6 easy steps below:
1. Use the button below for the required forms
2. Answer the series of questions about the Decedent.There may be information you do not know.
Use the word “Unknown” in those particular fields.
3. Print the completed required forms.(The form will not save to your computer)
4. Review the forms to ensure the information is correct.You may write on these forms with any corrections.
5. Sign, Initial, and Date forms where indicated.
6. FAX the completed paperwork, along with required documents to:(310) 640-0778 or scan and email all forms and documents to Info@BeachCitiesCremationSociety.com
Once we receive the completed forms, we will proceed with the arrangements. Depending on the doctor or coroner signing the death certificate, and the crematory schedule, we will contact you once the cremated remains are ready.